Now EVERYONE Can Own A Cider Press!
This is our less expensive press modeled after the Homesteader. With only a few trees, it preforms as well as our other models. Presses approximately 1 – 2 gallons of juice per tub full of pulp. No need to peel or cut up the apples – grinder does it all. Made from fine quality #1 grade Fir. Featuring a 1-inch diameter Acme Screw and 12 lbs Flywheel. Includes one Pressing Bag and one pint of EZ-DO Polyurethane. Just apply the finish and bolt it together and you have everything you need to make pure, delicious cider.
- Made with fine quality #1 grade Fir and baltic birch plywood. Comes mostly assembled with all the bolts to complete the assembly.
- Includes a pressing bag and EZ-DO. Just bolt it together and you have everything you need to make pure, delicious cider.
Finished Dimensions & Weight:
- Width(across the front): 32”
- Length (tray): 28”
- Height (floor to top of Acme Screw in the down position): 43”
- Weight: 100 lbs
- You can obtain a Brass Nameplate for FREE when ordering this complete press! Complete the form above. (Suggestion: Name on line 1 and date on line 2) Be advised that 20 characters per line (30 Max) including spaces will give you the best look with our engraving.